Monday, September 1, 2008

Uptown Lounge 8/30/08

****EDITED 9-2-08 AT 7:40 A.M.****
Sooooo....me and my girls went to the Uptown Lounge on Saturday.
Unbeknownst to me, this party was scheduled to be a STAR STUDDED EVENT. I have never felt so UNFLY in my life. LOL, when I tell you bitches were dressed....I mean BITCHES WERE DRESSSSED! I felt sooooo lame in my pink Express tunic dress with sequins and pockets....GROSS!...NEVER AGAIN, we're going back one day and the next time WE WILL BE DRESSED! LOL
Ohhhhhh and let me tell you about our 1st celebrity sighting that night....
Soooooo my girls and I are on the dance floor minding our own business, when I turn around and see a black man which is no big deal because this a club and there are plenty of black men there, but this black man is different. This random black man is walking by with security guards. He looks dazed and confused and he's wearing a white linen jumpsuit with a fanny pack slung over his shoulder.

Stop laughing....I'M SERIOUS.
I look closer at the black man and discover that he's none other than Wesley Snipes.


Now Mr. Snipes proceeds to dance directly next to us......badly.....


He looks like someone's drunk uncle at the BBQ doing the Chicago two step....it was bad.
REAL BAD....lol....


Don't Believe Me?

Look at the pics.....



Drunk Uncle....notice the slung fanny pack....smh
Drunk Uncle and Ludacris..... GET A HAIR CUT..... NOW!

SMH....



...here's some more pics from the event compliments of http:www.atlpics.net....


"Super Producer" Bryan Michael Cox
D. WOODS!!!!!...oh and Terrance J's lame ass...lol


D. Woods again looking cute.....sans Aundrea and Shannon from DK who I personally spotted in town as well...but that's a whooooooole other post.....lol


So apparently it was Mario's B Day.....so he was there

Gabrielle Union was there too w/ some black guy....idk maybe that's her hubby....

*****EDIT****** 7:40 A.M.

Soooooo Nick R. Da A&R a.k.a."Mr. Cool Ass" cussed me out last night and informed me that this is Ludacris's manager Chaka Zulu and I am quote; "Wildin!". Well excuuuuuuse me Nicholas, I apologize..........

BUT HE'S STILL SOME BLACK GUY. LOL

THANK YOU.

Mario, the twins from Jagged Edge and Ludacris who hosted the whole thing....

Ohhhhh...and I met one of Alicia Key's backup dancers at Uptown....I only recognized her because I used to FRY her hair when I saw the Teenage Love Affair video....lol...no, really I did.....

I was in the bathroom in the mirror complaining and saying, "Iccck I hate this dress"...and the dancer turned to me and said..."Whyyy girl?....U better put your hands in your pocket and act like your the baddest bitch in this club!".....LMAO....CLASSIC.


She's sweet.....but that hair!..FRY!



Here she is on stage w/ Alicia Keys at the BET awards...

At least I think that's her....I mean who else would walk around with bangs....and nothing else...

JUST BANGS....lol

FRY!

SMILE!

;)

DANNI LOVES U!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old Hampton University senior....just tryna make it.....

Inspiration and Admiration....