Monday, September 15, 2008

J Hud's Engaged!


Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga a.k.a "Punk" from "I Love New York" are engaged.

I don't why people are going so hard on Punk right now....I recently got to see both Jennifer and Punk together at my internship in Atlanta and they looked very much in love......and he does not look that "feminine" in person! lol......and the man's VERY SMART! (He's a Harvard law graduate!)




.....and like I said.....he looks much better than he did on the show.....


See...he cut that lil curl out his hair....and ditched those contacts everyone use to buy at the hair store in middle school.......


.....................FRY.....................

no but really....
congrats!
SMILE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old Hampton University senior....just tryna make it.....

Inspiration and Admiration....