Friday, September 26, 2008

OMG # 2!!!!!!......

This is an "OMG" in a good way.....


Janelle Monae just premiered her video for "Many Moons" on 106 & Park and OMG....it's so beautiful!!!! I literally could not take my eyes off the TV! Before I go on, I'll say this. I had my doubts and I was worried for Miss Monae. I was worried for her because her music is so eclectic I wasn't sure how it would reverberate on a show like 106 & Park....but CLEARLY she'll be okay!


That was just awesome....like....omg, I just wasn't expecting it to be that good! I just love to see an artist doing something different. I really do appreciate a video like this!.....like WOW....i can't wait to find it and post it on here!





SMILE!

Danni Loves U!
;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old Hampton University senior....just tryna make it.....

Inspiration and Admiration....