Saturday, December 6, 2008

See You In My Nightmares.....

I am stresssssssssed. Hampton University is kicking my ass with a smile right now and it's killinggggg me.

{TO DO LIST}
20 page paper due Tuesday....
oral presentation Tuesday....
5 page paper Thursday....
13 source paper Thursday....

It's not that I can't do these assignments....it's just that I don't WANT TO.
I want to go home.
I want to leave Virginia and stop with this homework nonsense.
Most importantly I want to graduate.
I therefore need something to help me relaxxxx and focus.

So determined to find some music to help me do just that....
I find 808s and Heartbreak on my Ipod.


FABULOUS.

Street Lights?...
story of my life right now...
I might just play it on repeat....


"See I know my destination.....but I'm just not there...."
TRUE!
WISH ME LUCK.
UNTIL THEN.
SDLU!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old Hampton University senior....just tryna make it.....

Inspiration and Admiration....