Saturday, December 6, 2008

one last thing.....

Sooooo I'm working......really I am.....

(I just finished up the 20 page assignment!) =)

but I just want to note that I have seriously been neglecting this blog.......

and that's because I have another one....

this other blog is actually for my JAC 310 class....

JAC 310 is my online journalism class and we were each given Wordpress blogs

We have to have at least 50 posts for Monday.

Alot of my peers are stressing because they have like 10.

I have 54.

I'm a nerd I know.

I'm actually really proud of that blog....

It's basically the same as this one, except with no cussing.....

I mean it is for class and all.....

Those wordpress layouts drives me craaaazy though.... smh .....

CHECK IT OUT: http://www.daniellecanada.wordpress.com/

SDLU ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old Hampton University senior....just tryna make it.....

Inspiration and Admiration....