Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Secret

Okay last post for tonight I swear..........

I went to Barnes and Noble the other day and stumbled across this book.......






The Secret. Now I know it's been out for a while but I'm late getting on the bandwagon and it was on SALE for 30% off so I bought it.....

and I must say.......



This book is amazing!!!!!!.....



The book is about the "law of attraction" which basically says that anything you can think about in your head, you can have. You can "attract" anything you can put your mind to.

Your thoughts become things.



I was skeptical at first, but I'm a believer now....



It's a little creepy actually, on Sunday....I had this odd idea that at my "dinner date" for this scholarship I won, I would have a glass of wine.....which is highly unlikely considering the fact that I'm not even 21...........



IDK why, but this thought just popped in my head....and I started thinking.....I want a glass of wine. I kept having the thought in my head....and imagining this glass of white wine sitting on the table in front of me.....



Skipping to the point.....I get to the dinner and one of the guests has brought with them, a "wine connoiseur". <<>>>>

Unfortunately, the wine connoiseur left all his wine in his car, so needless to say I was wineless.....




But isn't that weird? What are the odds that a wine connoiseur would be at the dinner???? WEIRD.....maybe if I would've concentrated more I would've gotten some bubbly..... lol





Which brings me to today.....
I've been sick all day, and I've even been vomiting everything I've eaten....TMI, I know...sorry....





BUT, for some reason I just jept thinking in my head about how much I wanted some "Chik-Fil-A". I kept seeing a Chik-Fil-A sandwich in my head with honey mustard on the bun with those two pickles.....LOL......but I quickly dismissed the craving when my dad brought home baked chicken from Kroger instead.......





BUT then my mom walks in the door........and she has a Chik-Fil-A bag in her hand!!!!!!......WHAT R THE ODDS? I was sooo excited that I told my mom about how I thought about the Chik-Fil-A and how I can't believe she brought it.....bu she quickly shot my dreams down and said........





"This isn't for you, this is for me and Leanna (my younger cousin)........... But you know what, they did give me an extra Chik-Fil-A sandwich for free......."





NOW HOW WEIRD IS THAT???? My mom wasn't even going to get me anything from chik-fil-a but somehow ended up with an extra chicken sandwich.........





I hope I don't sound like a crazy ass....but I'm convinced this law of attraction thing is the truth.....lol





GET THE SECRET, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!....


LOL
check out "THE SECRET" at: http://www.thesecret.tv/





UNTIL THEN......


SMILE! DANNI LOVES U!




;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old Hampton University senior....just tryna make it.....

Inspiration and Admiration....